Some statistics about the "Homepage" meta information associated to packages in
the Debian GNU/Linux distribution (looking
into Debian/unstable, sections: main/contrib/non-free).
Update 26/2/2011: a
mass bug filing
to migrate away from old Homepage pseudo field has been submitted.
bug overview (bugs usertagged homepage-field, for user
list of packages still affected
by the homepage field bug (might indicate packages neglected alltogether).
The export is generated daily.
- packages using the old pseudo-field Homepage
in their description: 0 (full list,
- packages using the new field Homepage in
their debian/control: 47468 (full list)
- packages using the old pseudo-field only: 0
- packages using the new field only: 47468
- packages using both the new field and the old pseudo-field: 0
- packages using any way to report upstream homepage (1+2+3 above): 47468
Last generated: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 14:49:48 +0200
The source code generating this page
and AGPL licensed